Never mind a specific date; the whole month of May is synonymous with Star Wars. So, in a final nod to The Empire Strikes Back’s 30th anniversary, consider storing your stuff on one of these five flash drives from Mimoco, purveyors of the Mimobot fla...
A majority of laptops come with USB 2.0 ports, but that will change as its successor, USB 3.0, begins to take hold. HP has said it will bring USB 3.0 to a majority of its high-performance and business laptops later this year.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Kingston Technology is recalling certain models of its DataTraveler secure USB flash drives in order to update firmware on the thumb drives after a security company found a flaw that could allow a hacker to gain access to the user's password.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTLean Agile CoachOther