The U.S. Senate on Thursday failed to move forward on efforts to extend the section of the Patriot Act that the National Security Agency has used to collect millions of domestic telephone records.
U.S. White House
New U.S. government sanctions targeting the bank accounts of suspected cyberattackers raise questions about due process for people who feel they're wrongly accused and about how agencies will identify the source of attacks.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plans to host a series of meetings with interested people aimed at developing best practices for protecting privacy in the burgeoning aerial drone industry.
A consumer privacy proposal from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration gives people too little control over their personal data and companies too much latitude to use that information, a coalition of 14 privacy and digital rights groups said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther