Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
U.S. Supreme Court
The U.S. Supreme Court has denied a request from Google to hear a case in which it was accused of infringing Oracle copyrights by using Java in its Android mobile operating system.
Google favoring own services may harm consumers... Tech industry hails same-sex marriage ruling... Disney bans selfie sticks... and more tech news
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined a request by Google to hear a patent case involving the company's Street View service, leaving the company to defend the infringement claims in lower courts.
A Pennsylvania man who posted violent rap lyrics and other comments on Facebook about his estranged wife, an FBI agent and nearby elementary schools is not guilty of making criminal threats, the U.S. Supreme Court has decided.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther