The majority leader of the U.S. Senate has introduced a bill that would extend the surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act until 2020, instead of expiring on June 1.
U.S. Office of Director of National Intelligence
More than 40 privacy, civil rights and religious groups have called on President Barack Obama's administration to provide a "full public accounting" of long-time email surveillance of prominent Muslims living in the U.S., following a news report deta...
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
A U.S. surveillance court has ordered government agencies to review the court's own opinions related to the legality of a massive telephone records collection program at the U.S. National Security Agency in preparation for possible publication of tho...
A secret surveillance court has exceeded its legal authority by allowing the U.S. National Security Agency to collect customer telephone records from Verizon Communications, a privacy group said in a petition to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther