Obama wants to boost U.S. supercomputing power...OPM, Anthem hackers also hit United Airlines...Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers...and more tech news.
The U.S. Navy has been testing the use of 3D printers on its ships to produce custom drones outfitted for specialized missions.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
The US military has successfully demonstrated what it says is the first ever in-flight refuelling of an unmanned aircraft, and in doing so completed a flight test program that leads to a new generation of military drones due to take flight in the 202...
The U.S. Navy's new surveillance drone completed its first cross-country flight across the United States Wednesday night.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Apple Watch Series 6
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
WD My Passport™ SSD
Toys for Boys
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony Playstation 5
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
MSI Modern 14
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- Six tips to shop safely on Black Friday
- Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies