One of the most contentious disagreements in the net neutrality debate in the U.S. over the past year has been over whether the new rules adopted by the Federal Communications Commission amount to regulation of the Internet.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules allow the agency to police future network management practices and business models rolled out by broadband providers, raising concerns among critics that an activist commission wil...
T-Mobile's CEO says he's confident that upcoming net neutrality rules won't mean an end to the carrier's "Music Freedom" promotion that allows unrestricted music streaming from certain sites.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Republican lawmakers repeatedly accused the U.S. Federal Communications Commission of being improperly influenced by President Barack Obama during the agency's recent net neutrality proceeding, but lawmakers failed to produce solid evidence during a ...
The 400-page net neutrality order released by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission includes a long legal defense of the commission's vote last month to reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service.
Some Republican lawmakers questioned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new budget request Wednesday, with a couple of them attempting to tie the agency's funding to its controversial net neutrality vote days ago.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to pass new net neutrality rules and reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service, but the text of the full order may not be released for several weeks. Here's what we know s...
It didn't take long for congressional Republicans to attack the Federal Communications Commission's vote to strike down two state laws that prevent municipal broadband networks from expanding.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility, over the objections of the commission's Republican members and large broadband providers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to overturn large parts of two state laws that limit local governments from funding and building broadband networks.
The U.S. Congress should pass net neutrality legislation that overturns proposed rules at the Federal Communications Commission so that the protections survive over the long term, some opponents of the FCC approach said.
As HP reports numbers, questions will be on its split ... GOPers on FCC want to delay net neutrality vote ... Google deals for Softcard ... and more tech news.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its vote on net neutrality rules for at least a month after releasing Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal for public comment, the commission's two Republican members said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW