Baseball gets a hacking scandal... Airbus plans Internet satellites... European court holds site liable for comments... and more tech news.
U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
SAP's S/4Hana moves to the cloud...AMD puts Zen up against Intel's Skylake...Europe probes e-commerce firms...and more tech news.
The U.S. drone industry wants government regulations for private and commercial use of the remote-controlled devices as a way to ensure airspace safety, the head of a trade group says.
The U.S. will take another step towards regular commercial flight of drones on Friday when the Federal Aviation Administration closes a two-month public comment period on proposed rules.
Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
Anyone who dreads hearing one end of a loud phone call all the way from Anchorage to Miami, take heart: The plan to allow cellphones on planes could fail in more ways than an overbooked flight at a snowbound airport on Christmas Eve.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSenior Cloud and Automation Engineers x2ACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther