Electronic waste recycling firm Executive Recycling has been convicted of multiple crimes, including environmental violations related to illegal disposal of e-waste overseas, mail and wire fraud, and smuggling and obstruction, the U.S. Department of ...
Penguin Group has become the latest book publisher to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice in a lawsuit that alleges that Apple and five publishers had conspired to raise e-book prices.
A former executive at Taiwanese LCD marker AU Optronics has been convicted of participating in a worldwide conspiracy to fix the prices of LCD panels, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Police in Romania, the Czech Republic, the U.K. and Canada have arrested six Romanian citizens accused of advertising and selling nonexistent automobiles on several U.S. websites in a multimillion-dollar scheme, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Lawmakers should downsize the U.S. Federal Communications Commission by taking away its power to review mergers in the telecom industry and most of its power to pass regulations before evidence of a problem, two telecom experts said Tuesday.
The chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has not reversed course on email privacy and has not proposed to give U.S. agencies access to email and other electronic communications without search warrants, despite a news report to the contrary...
A U.S. lawmaker has asked users of Reddit for their ideas about legislation to address the controversial recent practice by two U.S. agencies of seizing websites for alleged copyright infringement.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit accusing eBay of entering into a "handshake" agreement to not recruit or hire employees of software maker Intuit.
Three U.S. agencies and a group of state attorneys general have filed more than 70 civil and criminal cases against defendants offering allegedly bogus business opportunities, with some of the defendants offering to help customers set up online busin...
A grand jury in New Hampshire has indicted a Dutch man for allegedly conspiring to hack into and disable servers belonging to Rampid Interactive, a company that hosts the MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) Outwar.
Two former employees of Alabama's court system were indicted on Wednesday for allegedly stealing the source code for a court-records database and transferring it to a Florida-based company.
A U.S. judge should limit the scope of a proposed court hearing examining whether a former Megaupload user can recover files that were on the website when the U.S. Department of Justice shut it down, the agency said.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom could violate the terms of his bail, or face new criminal charges, if he launches a new file-sharing and storage service as planned, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing this week.
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC