Steven VanRoekel, formerly managing director at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, will succeed Vivek Kundra as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the U.S. federal government, The New York Times reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCJunior Business Process Analyst - Part timeQLD
- CCMid-Level Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperSA
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- CCMid-Senior Project OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTRAN SMEOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther