The U.S. Department of Justice should back off its request for Microsoft to turn over a suspect's digital documents stored on a server in Ireland, or be prepared for other governments demanding documents stored on U.S. servers, the company's general ...
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The official calendar for Joshua Wright, a commissioner with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, shows he has had many meetings with technology company lobbyists, but none with consumer advocates, even though consumer protection is a major part of the...
The CEO of Japan's SoftBank mobile carrier promised to bring stiff price and speed competition to the U.S., saying he feels an obligation to improve slow speeds and drive down prices.
The U.S. National Security Agency should abandon its collection of U.S. telephone records because the surveillance program is illegal, a government privacy oversight board said.
Chinese government officials agreed to crack down on software and other piracy and to take steps to ensure that state-owned organizations use legal software.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW