An ultraportable that competes with the big boys by focusing on what’s important to a notebook
Gorgeous, small and powerful but with a big Aussie price hike
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Apple MacBook Air review: The Air remains a relatively expensive proposition, but Apple's entry level MacBook offers excellent performance and portability
Gateway EC39C review: A thin and light 13in laptop with a Core i5 CPU and an Intel SSD
Sony VAIO YB Series (VPCYB16KG) laptop review: A good looking 11.6in notebook with AMD Fusion technololgy
Dell Inspiron M101z review: An 11.6in ultraportable laptop that's affordable and useful for basic tasks
Sony VAIO Y Series (VPCYA15FGB) review: An awesome little Sony laptop with a reasonable price
Toshiba Portege R700 (PT311A-00J00Q) review: A thin and light 13.3in laptop with great performance
Dell Vostro V130 review: A 13.3in laptop that's slim, light, inexpensive and well performing
Apple MacBook Air 2010 review: Apple's revamped ultraportable MacBook Air features flash-based storage and a full-size keyboard and trackpad
A thin and light MSI notebook with plenty of style
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
Toshiba's Portege R700 is one of the lightest, strongest and most powerful ultraportable notebooks on the market
Looks good, lacks endurance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther