Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
UHD TV in pictures
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Oracle ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCRelease Manager (Salesforce)NSW
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change SpecialistOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW