At E3 2016’s Ubisoft Booth, Trisha Hershberger got hands-on with games Steep and For Honor.
Wheel out the hidden blades and hoods--it's time for a new Assassin's Creed. This year's entry, Syndicate, finally brings the game's Forrest Gump-esque historical tourism into the modern era. We've done the Crusades, the Renaissance, the Colonial era...
Ubisoft and EA will be returning to the EB Games Expo in Sydney, which will be held be held at the Sydney Showground in Olympic Park from 4 October until 6 October.
Game maker Ubisoft said on Tuesday an account database was breached due to unauthorized access of one of its websites, revealing users' personal information.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Interactive entertainment publisher and distributor, Ubisoft, has revealed two of its more popular titles, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag and Watch_Dogs will be available on Microsoft’s new console, the Xbox One, scheduled to ship globally at the end...
Ubisoft has set the local release date for Techland's Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for May 22.
Ubisoft’s Rayman Jungle Run can now be played on all platforms that support Windows 8 and Windows RT. The game is a port of Rayman Jungle Run that came out earlier on iOS and Android smartphone, and has racked up more than 1,500,000 downloads.
Ubisoft’s ShootMania Storm has been pencilled for release on April 10, with an open beta starting on February 12.
Ubisoft will be releasing its Trials Evolution: Gold Edition for PC in both digital and retail channels on March 21.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes will be released on the Apple iTunes store on January 24.
Newly established independent software vendor (ISV), Personal Audio, is targeting hardcore gamers with its surround sound audio software.
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell Conviction launched on Monday to high reviews and a frozen second level, the latter of which was quickly remedied. For folks who may not have been so high on the game in general, Ubisoft is looking to sweeten the deal by givin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelNSW
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- TPPrincipal Data Analyst | ArcGIS | Power BI | QlikQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC