Cisco is planning to buy femtocell maker Ubiquisys for US$310 million in cash and retention-based incentives, the company announced on Wednesday.
On Wednesday, femtocell maker Ubiquisys announced an agreement with Intel to develop a new generation of small base stations that will allow operators to push content to the edge of their networks.
Chip maker Texas Instruments and femtocell developer Ubiquisys will collaborate on the development of small base stations designed to help operators handle growing data volumes, they said on Wednesday.
Femtocell maker Ubiquisys has developed a new type of small base station for 3G mobile phones that it calls an attocell. Plugged into a laptop PC with Internet access, it allows 3G phones to bypass international roaming charges and make phone calls a...
The wholesale cost of a femtocell has dropped below US$100 and that will help give the sector a boost, femtocell vendor Ubiquisys said on Tuesday.
Operators and telecom equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in small cells, which aim to give users improved coverage and speeds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW