Twitter's keeping more data about you, for longer, but offering more granular privacy tools in return.
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
Twitter and Bloomberg are creating an online news channel for cord cutters and social media addicts.
This change is coming to Twitter’s iOS and Android apps as well as Twitter on the web.
Twitter is adding more features to its anti-abuse tools as the fight against trolls heats up.
If you say nasty things on Twitter, your reach across the network may be temporarily diminished.
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Vine is morphing into Vine Camera, and time is running out to save your precious Vines before they become part of history.
Twitter has failed to effectively define its purpose and value for ner a decade, but the company's CMO said at CES 2017 that it has finally overcome that lingering challenge — and 2017 could be a coming-of-age year for the social network.
Twitter has new ways to keep the trolls from getting at you, as well as beefed up anti-abuse enforcement policies behind the scenes.
Here's how two of the world's largest social networks are thinking about their roles as purveyors of news following Donald Trump's election.
The contentious presidential election lit up Twitter with users posting more than 1 billion tweets about the election since the Republican debates began in August 2015.
The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
After Twitter failed to find a buyer, it's killing Vine and laying off 9 percent of its workforce.
While Facebook and Twitter users have been posting memes, praising and griping about the candidates, and arguing with friends and family about the issues for months, Monday night they took to social media in droves to comment on the first presidentia...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Integration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther