Twitter will not host its annual Flight developer conference this year amid speculation and uncertainty about the company's future. Its bruised relationship with developers may be a sign of what's to come.
Twitter passed its first big live-football test last Thursday, but the social platform must cultivate much more unique value for NFL viewers if it hopes to steal them away from traditional TV broadcasts.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
How Apple can help Taylor Swift do damage control and make Notes the go-to app for sharing more than 140 characters.
Twitter's first live-sports video stream at Wimbledon left much to be desired, and the company's early 'test' may not bode well for its upcoming plans to live stream 10 NFL football games this season.
Facebook continues to defy expectations with incredible growth in virtually every important area of business success, and its accomplishments stand in stark contrast to Twitter's decidedly tepid performance.
Microsoft last week demonstrated how much of a black box a Windows 10 update may be to the millions of users expected to upgrade to the new operating system.
Microsoft's Keystone Kops-like revelation that Windows 10 testers would get a free copy of the OS -- yes, no, then yes, probably, but with strings -- may be confusing compared to Apple's approach to OS X, but reflects the much more complicated ecosys...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Twitter made its IPO documents public Thursday and in the process revealed some juicy information about the company, like how much money it makes (or loses) and how much its executives get paid. Here are a few of the details we learned about Twitter ...
While most Twitter users don't find themselves in court because of their errant or unwise tweets, they could offend a boss, tarnish their name or brand, or even put off a potential employer.
Part two of a two-part series. For a contrarian view, see "Why PCs, not smartphones, are best for social media sharing."
Students at a U.S. military graduate school in California are mining social media with new methods that may change the way the armed forces collect intelligence overseas.
Windows 8 comes preloaded with plenty of apps for basic productivity and entertainment, but they're not necessarily the best you can do. We've already mentioned the apps you should download first, but now we want to share some third-party apps that y...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business Solutions l SydneyACT
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC