Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 review: This wireless headset provides incredible comfort
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- CCJava Team LeaderQLD
- CCBusiness Financial advisorNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorQLD
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTNSO DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTSystem TesterOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW