Hisense takes the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights
Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
It's half the price of competitors yet can rival them for quality
TVs in pictures
The 'little rice' that could
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
Anker's new consumer-electronics brand takes aim at big-screen LCDs with a short-throw projector that can throw 1080p across 100 inches. There's a portable option, too.
Sony's first 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player supports HDR and virtually everything else you can ask for, but it's focused on pricey custom AV installations.
Using your smartphone or tablet to control your Tivo box is easy and offers a lot of flexibility in recording shows and channel surfing.
If you’re looking to buy big-name, high-end TV in 2019, the question you’re faced with isn’t OLED vs QLED. It’s 4K vs 8K.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
It’s no longer enough to just have the best picture quality. Aspects of the experience like UI, UX and streamlined integration with the other connected apps and services are becoming an increasingly important part of the picture.
Here’s the quick explanation of everything you’ll want to know about MicroLED TVs.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Face unlock on the Pixel 4 just gained an important security feature you need to turn on
- Crucial X8 Portable SSD review: An affordable drive for mainstream users
- Which are the best laptops for home use? Here's what to look for
- Best USB-C Cables: Choosing The Right Connection In 2020
- Nvidia Shield TV (2020) review: A sequel to the best streaming box you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies