Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
Is it worth paying this much for TVs nowadays?
It's half the price of competitors yet can rival them for quality
This cheap 55-inch Full HD LED TV runs Android 4.2
Sony’s 55-inch Ultra HD TV looks great with the right movie playing
TVs in pictures
The 'little rice' that could
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
Anker's new consumer-electronics brand takes aim at big-screen LCDs with a short-throw projector that can throw 1080p across 100 inches. There's a portable option, too.
Sony's first 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player supports HDR and virtually everything else you can ask for, but it's focused on pricey custom AV installations.
HDR gets cheaper with Vizio’s 2016 M-Series TVs, starting at US$850 for a 50-inch set.
Using your smartphone or tablet to control your Tivo box is easy and offers a lot of flexibility in recording shows and channel surfing.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTCitrix Designer / EngineerOther
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Network DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther