Computerworld's Lucas Mearian shows how to quickly install the new SSD from Other World Computing into a MacBook Pro Retina laptop.
Has your PC lost its pep? How about your network connection, your printer, or even your phone? Here's our guide to giving your gear new life. Follow our tips, and you can fire up your system and your other tech essentials.
Windows 7 is right around the corner. The official release date is Oct. 22, but some PC makers will ship it before then.
The just-released Technical Preview of Office Web Apps is a still-incomplete piece of work that points the way towards Microsoft's vision of integrating Web-based and client-based versions of Microsoft Office.
People. It's 2009. E-mail is not a new phenomenon. As a planet, we've been at it for a couple decades now. And yet some otherwise-very-intelligent-I'm-sure folks still haven't mastered the basics. Like writing an effective subject line.
Just got your hands on Windows 7 and want to bend it to your will? No problem. We've got plenty of tips, hacks and secrets to keep you busy for a long time, including automatically opening Windows Explorer to a folder of your choice, speeding up task...
"How do I get rid of red eye in my photos?" is the second most common question I get from readers.(The most common, of course, is "Are you as handsome in real life as you are in your photo?" and the answer, of course, is yes.) This week let's look at...
I think I'm safe in saying that iTunes is the single slowest application on my PC. It not only takes a week or two just to start up, but also seems to pause indefinitely on simple tasks like switching between different sections of the iTunes Store.
Videos about tutorial
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Will we need 8-core, 16-thread CPUs for gaming soon? | Ask an expert
- Qualcomm debuts WiFi 6E chipsets for mesh networks debuting in 2021
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition review: Blistering performance gets $700 cheaper
- Clickbait warning: UL's Wild Life benchmark makes PC vs. iPhone comparisons way too easy
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies