Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Facebook has built a platform where organizations can share information about the security threats they face in order to better fend off cyberattacks.
An Internet Explorer vulnerability lets attackers bypass the Same-Origin Policy, a fundamental browser security mechanism, to launch highly credible phishing attacks or hijack users' accounts on any website.
The U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance programs are legal and under close scrutiny by other parts of the government, the agency's internal privacy watchdog said Monday in an online Q&A.
Organizers of The Day We Fight Back, a protest Tuesday against U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, called the effort a "tremendous success," with nearly 100,000 phone calls made to U.S. lawmakers and 185,000 people signing up to send...
More than 4,000 groups and websites have signed on to support a day of protest against U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, scheduled for Tuesday.
Tumblr now allows users to encrypt their connections with the microblogging service, but the feature is only offered as an option for now.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Pinterest already makes nice with outside businesses to better connect them with its site, but the social network is now thinking about consummating that relationship with promotional content.
What do bitcoin, emoji and selfies have in common? They're all now official words, at least according to the Oxford dictionary.
Yahoo has redesigned its Sports, Movies, Music, TV, omg, Games and Weather sites with a more consistent look and some personalized tools, the company said Tuesday.
Tumblr is working to resolve an issue causing seemingly random content to be posted to people's blogs that they didn't put there themselves, with pornography showing up in some instances.
LinkedIn is giving companies the ability to place their marketing content into users' feeds, in a move that expands the site's revenue opportunities.
Tumblr, the blogging site recently acquired by Yahoo, has released a security update for its iPhone and iPad apps that it said addresses an issue that allowed passwords to be compromised in certain circumstances.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Business Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTApplication SupportNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD