Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Can it turn Samsung's smartphone business around?
The flagship the Galaxy S5 should have been.
Is it worth the $1000+ price?
The best and worst smartphone you can buy
TouchWiz in pictures
Samsung's new Galaxy Mega 6.3 is a mid-range Android smartphone with a huge 6.3in touchscreen. Is bigger always better or simply ridiculous? Let's go hands-on and find out!
Samsung's latest Android tablet boasts an 8in screen and includes a Wacom-powered stylus called the 'S Pen'. We go hands-on to see how it stacks up in what's becoming a very crowded market.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Samsung has taken a preemptive jab at rival Apple by releasing a metal smartphone, the Galaxy Alpha, overnight in London.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australia will be one of the first markets in the world to get the Galaxy S5 when it launches on April 11. The local roll out of Samsung’s latest Galaxy will take place a whole 10 days after HTC’s One M8 is released.
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
Today belongs to Samsung after unveiling Galaxy smartphones in line with customer wants and sticking it to Apple throughout its Samsung Unpacked event in Barcelona.
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The Galaxy S5 is bogged down by drawbacks.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an evolutionary device; the vendor’s new flagship is better than its predecessor across the board, without quite being revolutionary. But while it houses impressive hardware, it is let down by the infamous TouchWiz, Samsung’s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- CCReporting Analyst - Telco Network Projects - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD