Nonprofit organization One Laptop Per Child on Thursday said it is adding a multitouch screen to the upcoming XO-1.75 laptop and is modifying software to take advantage of the new hardware.
The new Toshiba Libretto W100 looks like an impressive system that will appeal to companies with workers in the field and on the road. It's a handy little device (7.95 x 4.84 x 1.2 inches weighing in at 1.8 pounds) that could easily replace many orga...
Lenovo on Thursday announced the ThinkCentre M90Z all-in-one touchscreen PC, which will be offered with Intel's VPro technology for easier management and maintenance.
Gartner is highlighting 10 mobile and wireless networking technologies -- including new versions of Bluetooth and location-awareness -- it says will play a big role in business-to-employee and business-to-consumer interactions over the next couple of...
The smartphone revolution is gathering pace, with GfK Temax reporting a 149 per cent increase in retail spending on the devices in a year.
Windows 7 was designed to leverage new, cutting edge interfaces and input mechanisms like touchscreens. Unfortunately, some of the cooler stuff that Microsoft developed for the touchscreen interface was reserved for OEM manufacturers to bundle with t...
Nuance Communications has announced T9 Trace software that lets users input text on a touchscreen phone by gliding their finger from one letter to another on a virtual keyboard, the company said on Tuesday.
The PC market is predicted to grow 20 per cent in 2010 according to IT research company Gartner, with mobile technology leading the growth.
The Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and the iPhone have been put to the test to find out which smartphone has a better touchscreen. But despite overall more capable hardware, the iPhone still has a better display, it has been revealed in a recent t...
A recent patent filing by Apple shows the company is developing a way to create thinner, brighter touchscreens for its laptop and mobile devices, such as iPhone smartphones.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday revamped its line of Mini netbooks, also introducing its first model with a touchscreen that supports multitouch finger input.
Looking beyond touchscreens, an alliance of companies including Synaptics and Texas Instruments is trying to exploit unused surfaces to make smartphones interactive and easier to use.
Samsung Electronics is on track to beat its 2009 sales target of 200 million mobile phones, and touchscreen handsets will account for one of every five mobile phones it sells this year, the company said Monday.
Nokia is driving down the price of its touch-screen phones: Its latest, the 5230, will cost EUR149 (US$210) before operator subsidies and taxes.
Monitor manufacturer Mimo has announced a new addition to their recently revealed dual hinge monitor range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level SAP Architect - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther