Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Given the high price, though, this will probably go to execs rather than office drones.
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
It's too small to do anything useful, and perhaps a little overpriced, too
The Toshiba Encore is an 8in tablet that runs the full version of Microsoft's Windows 8.1 operating system
A good all-round, home entertainment based notebook, but it does have a few issues
A slim and attractive external hard drive that's a great companion for an Ultrabook
Toshiba's KIRA offers everything we want in an Ultrabook, we just wish it wasn't so loud
A 17.3in notebook with lots of style and plenty of speed, but it could use improvements in some areas
Toshiba's 14in touchscreen notebook has lots of storage space and good performance, but falls short in a few key areas
The Satellite L850 is a good all-rounder, but it's perhaps a little too expensive for what it is
This Windows 8 hybrid Ultrabook is a tablet that can be transformed into a laptop thanks to a sliding screen mechanism
Toshiba Tablet (AT100) review: A 10.1in Android tablet with full sized HDMI and USB ports, and a removable battery
Toshiba Regza 46WL700A review: An LED TV that can do 3D but lacks built-in Web features
Toshiba NB550 netbook review: AMD Fusion-powered netbook with HDMI port
Toshiba Satellite A660/07R (PSAW3A-07R00R) review: A 3D gaming notebook for early adopters
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Best Australian EOFY TV Deals
- Best Australian EOFY Laptop Deals
- Best Australian EOFY Smartphone Deals
- Best Australian EOFY Headphones Deals
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei P40 Pro review: Breaking Point
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review: A deft upgrade that doesn't break what doesn't need fixing
- How Australia's Telcos and ISPs are reacting to increased coronavirus connectivity demands
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies