Partners Toshiba and SanDisk have developed 15-nanometer process technology for NAND flash memory widely used in smartphones and tablets.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
One of the first laptops with a 4K screen will go on sale from Toshiba for US$1,499.99 next week.
If you're worried about being out of shape, or suspect you might have a disease like diabetes, just breathe into this Toshiba tube.
A former SK Hynix employee is at the center of a brewing legal battle between top flash memory rivals after allegedly stealing trade secrets.
OCZ Storage Solutions is starting a new chapter in its enterprise operations with shipments of a new line of solid-state drives (SSDs) that offer maximum storage capacity of 3.2TB.
Japan's dominant mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo is pushing into wearable technology with new smart clothing and a wrist band that can monitor wearers' health while sending data to smartphones and the cloud.
Toshiba has completed its acquisition of OCZ Storage Solutions, a failed Silicon Valley maker of solid-state drives, the company said Tuesday.
Toshiba has entered the Chromebook market with a 13.3in device that uses a latest-generation Intel Celeron processor and 2GB of RAM. The company claims that its Chromebook weighs 1.5kg, and has a maximum thickness of just over 20mm. It was announced ...
Convertible laptops are already becoming commonplace in the market, but Toshiba is taking the idea to the extreme with a concept PC that can physically change into five different modes.
Toshiba in the second quarter of this year will start making flash drives for smartphones and tablets that are substantially faster, smaller and more power-efficient than current NAND flash, the company said on Tuesday.
Toshiba has offered to buy the assets of OCZ Technology, a solid-state drive manufacturer on the verge of bankruptcy.
Following the commercial availability of Windows 8.1, Toshiba has released its 8-inch tablet, Encore.
Toshiba's new Portege Z30 ultrabook can be fixed or upgraded in-house, which the company hopes will set the new offering apart from competition.
Toshiba's first cloud offering will come with a twist -- users will be able to customize the remote hardware being used to host the virtual desktop and storage service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerACT
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTL2/L3 Desktop Technician - FIFOWA
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- CCProject Manager - Salesforce ImplementationVIC
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration Lead | Recruitment Focus | DocklandsVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Medical ImagingQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC