Intel unveiled a trio of new Atom processors and a new chipset today. The new Intel chips will enable hardware vendors to create smaller, cooler, more power efficient netbooks and nettops (the desktop equivalent of a netbook).
Toshiba has announced a new 64GB flash memory module, which the company claims is the highest-capacity flash module in the industry. The new 64GB NAND flash module is just 30 micrometers thin, packs a dedicated controller, and contains sixteen 32Gbit...
Apple reclaimed the top spot in the computer-reliability ranking of Rescuecom, a Syracuse, N.Y.-based technical support franchise, as netbook maker Asus' rating plummeted, Rescuecom's CEO said Saturday.
Toshiba has announced a special Christmas promotion, offering a free Toshiba netbook with the purchase of an LCD television from its XV600A or ZV600A ranges.
Anyone who's ever used a laptop docking station quickly sees the advantage of being able to plug into multiple peripherals (keyboard, mouse, large-screen monitor, USB drive, printer, etc.) with a single connection.
Toshiba has released three new television ranges, including the premium ZV600A series, which uses a 200Hz frame rate to display smooth on-screen motion.
Toshiba has become the first major television manufacturer to release small-screen LCD TVs with integrated DVD players in Australia: the DV615Y series of televisions. The series includes 19in, 22in and 26in models.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Hoping to set itself apart from other television makers, Toshiba will soon put on sale in Japan the first television based on the powerful Cell multimedia processor, the same chip that's used in the PlayStation 3. The Cell Regza TV boasts several adv...
The latest prototype cell phone based on a direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) made its debut on Tuesday at the Ceatec show in Japan.
Toshiba raised the bar for rival TV vendors and set-top box makers on Monday, showing off its new Cell Regza television, which harnesses the Cell processor to decode and record multiple high-definition video files -- a capability far beyond what upco...
Taiwanese researchers have built a new mobile-phone recharger based on fuel cell technology they say will cost little once manufacturing partners are on board.
Toshiba today revealed two new additions to their Satellite range of laptops, dubbed the T135 and T115.
When most people think "laptop," they think of a device with a 12.1-to-15.4-in. screen, which is really a bit cramped for extended use. 17-in. notebooks, on the other hand, provide a nice, large, desktop-size display. And unlike desktop computers, th...
Toshiba will soon unveil its first television based on the Cell processor, the same multimedia chip that sits at the heart of the PlayStation 3 games console.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther