China's Lenovo Group is considering a bid for struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Apple's 10 September iPhone event is just around the corner, but that hasn't stopped speculation about the iPhone 6 that is expected to arrive next year.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is believed to have recently visited China to talk with local carriers, with the topic of conversation expected to have been market growth and the rumoured low-cost iPhone, dubbed iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C.
This week, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek has said that Apple is set to begin mass production of its next generation iPhone this month, ahead of an autumn launch. Now, further reports have backed up the analyst's claims, citing Apple insiders who are ...
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
The iOSphere quivered with anticipation as it welcomed a rumor that the Next iPhone, whatever it will be like, draws nigh, as worker bees in Chinese factories prepare their assembly lines.
Apple's design chief Jony Ive is pushing for a "flatter design" for iOS 7, according to a new report.
I don't know if you've heard this, but apparently Samsung is getting ready to roll out the Galaxy S IV in a big event in New York a week from today. Good idea, right? Seems like they sold a few of those Galaxy S IIIs, so why not follow up? Clever pla...
The Wall Street Journal said Thursday it had been targeted by hackers trying to monitor the newspaper's coverage of China, less than a day after a similar revelation from its competitor The New York Times.
Apple is moving ahead with plans for a less expensive iPhone, possibly with a plastic instead of metal body, according to a new report. But new retail options for consumers already are making even the flagship iPhone 5 more affordable.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has opened an information investigation into the circumstances surrounding Mark Hurd's departure from Hewlett-Packard, <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703886904576032172729520868.html...
Thousands of Facebook applications have been reportedly transmitting data on users and their friends to third parties, including advertising and Internet tracking companies -- breaking Facebook's privacy rules.
Facebook is in the privacy hot seat again, but not because of invasive new features or a policy change. This time, several third-party Facebook apps, including popular games such as Farmville, were caught transmitting User IDs to advertisers and Inte...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- Doom's 6.66 update makes all DLC free
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- CCOffice 365 ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Workplace Assessment & InfrastructureQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA