In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Hackers are circulating credentials for thousands of FTP sites and appear to have compromised file transfer servers at The New York Times and other organizations, according to a security expert.
It's perhaps unfathomable for diehard Windows Phone users, but Nokia had once considered going the way of Android before Microsoft bought it out.
Twitter, The New York Times and other prominent websites were struck by a powerful cyberattack that continued affecting other websites into Tuesday evening, directing visitors to a site purportedly controlled by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA).
The website of The New York Times went offline Wednesday morning owing to an unspecified server issue.
Motorola sparked more questions than answers this week when it hyped the upcoming Moto X as "the first smartphone you can design yourself" in a full-page newspaper ad previewed by Ad Age.
The Wall Street Journal said Thursday it had been targeted by hackers trying to monitor the newspaper's coverage of China, less than a day after a similar revelation from its competitor The New York Times.
Apple iPhone 4S users can easily annoy people around them by talking to their handset when using the built-in assistant feature known as Siri.
While the Netherlands is primarily known for windmills, tulips and legalized marijuana, it could soon be known for its net neutrality regulations as well.
The recent online intrusion into International Monetary Fund servers may have been the work of malicious hackers working for a foreign government, according to online reports.
While debate <a href="http://m.cacm.acm.org/magazines/2011/6/108663-scalable-sql/fulltext">rages on</a> over the value of nonrelational, or NoSQL, databases, two case studies presented at a New York conference this week point to the benefits of using...
An analyst's open letter to Nokia's CEO, a former Microsoft executive, has triggered intense speculation that the Finnish phone maker will adopt Windows Phone 7 as the firmware for at least some of its struggling smartphone line.
Professed White Hat hackers face federal criminal charges for grabbing the e-mail addresses of 114,000 AT&T 3G customers who use iPads.
BP ignored the advice of safety critical software in an attempt to save time before the disastrous Gulf of Mexico oil spill, according to a presentation slide prepared by US investigators.
The advent of online coupons has made shopping and saving that much easier. In an earlier era, people spent their Sunday mornings clipping coupons out of the newspaper. Now, you can download coupons from dedicated sites like Coupons.com or Ebates.com...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetezza DeveloperNSW
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD