The Internet of Things is a big part of what makes Big Data so big, and now analytics provider, Teradata, has unleashed two new tools to help make sense of the vast troves of data it produces.
Think Big on Monday took the wraps off its Dashboard Engine for Hadoop, which aims to make it easier for business users to extract insights from the vast lakes of data stored in Hadoop.
To beef up its mobile marketing portfolio, analytics systems supplier Teradata has acquired Appoxee, a Tel Aviv startup that develops in-app and push messaging software designed to increase mobile user engagement.
Enterprise data sets have gotten so voluminous that they can't fit into even the largest data warehouses anymore, many businesses find. Now, companies running these overstuffed data stores have an on-ramp to newfangled, big-data style processing thro...
Teradata has made its third acquisition of a company specializing in big data within about a month, with the latest deal involving consulting firm Think Big Analytics
Cloud-based marketing automation vendor Marketo's plans to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering, which were revealed this week, could influence larger companies to acquire the company, including Salesforce.com and SAP.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTData Scientist (Scientific Computing Specialist)ACT
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD