Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Telstra is set to launch the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC HD7 smartphone in Australia next month.
Telstra has unveiled the first Android smartphone to break the $100 price barrier in Australia, the Telstra Smart-Touch.
Telstra has announced it is offering free telephone calls and text messages to customers wishing to contact friends or relatives in Japan following the recent earthquake and tsunami.
Telstra has confirmed it will bring the next generation HTC Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- to Australia in the first half of 2011.
Telstra is set to become the first Long Term Evolution (LTE) network operator in Australia, with plans to launch the technology publicly in all Australian capital cities and some regional centres by the end of the year.
With the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona, Spain, in full swing, a wealth of new smartphones and tablets has already been unveiled. One of the latest is the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo, which Telstra has just announced it will be exclusivel...
Telstra and Foxtel have signed an agreement that will let Telstra T-Box users able to stream and watch 30 Foxtel digital TV channels for free, including popular channels like FOX8, Discovery, Movie One and Showtime Premiere. In addition, more than 30...
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has denied Internet filtering is on the backburner and said the voluntary filter is on track for implementation by Optus, Telstra and iPrimus.
Telstra has launched a new Facebook service called Blurtl that lets you record 30 second audio clips to post as a status update, or as a message on a friends wall.
Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
In line with receding flood waters in Queensland, Telstra has advised customers that it will now be able to restore broadband, wireless and mobile services in more affected areas.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTUnix EngineerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- TPSolution Architect - InfrastructureQLD