Telstra are running a handful of Black Friday discounts on some of the year's biggest smartphones.
Telstra are running a Click Frenzy deal that nets you a thrifty 60GB for $50 a month.
Telstra will be the exclusive provider for Microsoft's new Xbox All Access package in Australia.
Ready to leave the days of physical SIM cards behind? Telstra are going to be offering the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max via eSIM.
If you're a Telstra customer with a Google Home or Google Nest, you can now call friends and family using the Google Assistant.
As many big players ramp up their loyalty program efforts, the ACCC has released a draft report highlighting a number of concerns about the programs, in particular the sharing of consumer data without consumer knowledge.
More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
Telstra is running a discount on their $90 Mobile BYO Plan, offering 90GBs of data for $69.
As previously promised, Telstra have officially brought HTC's 5G Hub to the Australian market.
Telstra and Samsung have finally dropped the details on just when Galaxy S10+ buyers will be able to cash in their free upgrade to 5G.
Following on the heels of rivals, Telstra has unveiled their own set of Click Frenzy phone plan deals.
After an extensive advertising campaign, Telstra’s new loyalty program launched today, allowing customers to earn points on eligible purchases - which can be redeemed for discounts on some new tech.
Telstra has officially taken the wrappers off its new tier-based loyalty program giving customers the opportunity to earn points and rewards based on spending.
Samsung's second-gen Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia through Samsung and Telstra.
Telstra says it is the first Australian telco to support eSIMs on compatible Windows 10 devices.
Toys for Boys
Quickly organise your entire photographic history. Automatically color correct and restore poor condition and even faded photos. And, most importantly easily share your memories with friends and family using your favourite social media applications such as Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- A year in, the Epic Games Store's fight against Steam has made PC gaming better for everyone
- Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
- Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition review: This stripped-down plank is laser-focused on 'pro' features
- Hands on with the Snapdragon 8c and 7c, Qualcomm's value-PC play
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc III Ultra review: A roaring muscle car, barely heard
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies