The U.S. Federal Communications Commission may regulate cellular signal boosters, which are designed to solve voice and data coverage gaps by picking up signals from carrier base stations and amplifying them in homes or vehicles.
WiMax carrier Clearwire has added a low-cost prepaid mobile operator, Locus Telecommunications, to the set of partners that offer services over its high-speed broadband network.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to revamp nationwide rules governing how broadband providers can attach their lines to utility poles, with the goal of making it faster and easier to deploy new service in underserved areas.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to require mobile carriers to enter into data-roaming agreements with competitors, despite objections that the agency doesn't have the authority to enforce the pacts.
IBM on Thursday demonstrated its fastest graphene transistor, which can execute 155 billion cycles per second, which is about 50 percent faster than previous experimental transistors shown by the company's researchers.
Bad news for Motorola: According to Pacific Crest analyst James Faucette, Motorola's Xoom tablet and Atrix 4G smartphone are failing to meet sales expectations.
Just hours after launching a tool that let Windows Phone 7 owners grab smartphone updates directly from Microsoft, the developer yanked the utility from his Web site.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Root Metrics on Wednesday will start offering an Android app that lets users compare coverage of the various mobile operators and contribute to Root's network measurement service. "
Microsoft and Toyota plan to use Windows Azure, the software giant's cloud offering, to build a telematics service that will initially serve people who have the car maker's electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has agreed to pay a US$10 million penalty to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle charges of financial fraud, the SEC said.
A convergence of historical circumstance and an increase in innovative mobile applications may make Africa the first post-PC continent.
It was only a drill, but Verizon Communications' emergency response team brought in its serious equipment for a hazardous materials test in Cockeysville, Maryland, Monday and Tuesday.
Vodafone has petitioned India’s Supreme Court to halt penalty proceedings from India's tax authorities, which claim the company owes taxes related to a 2007 acquisition.
Isis will pilot its mobile commerce program based on Near-Field Communications technology in Salt Lake City in early- to mid-2012, the joint venture said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- Doom's 6.66 update makes all DLC free
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- CCOffice 365 ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Workplace Assessment & InfrastructureQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA