Amazon.com announced a new Kindle with Special Offers for $US114, priced $US25 less than the bestselling $139 Kindle but still above the magic $100 pricetag that analysts say will make the e-reader affordable to most consumers.
HTC's latest smartphone, the Sensation, has a dual-core 1.2GHz processor from Qualcomm that holds the promise of faster graphics and is due to ship in Europe in the second quarter, the company said at an event in London on Tuesday.
Nokia launched an updated version of its Symbian^3 mobile operating system on Tuesday, along with two phones running the software, the X7 and the E6.
AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
Apple's iOS will dominate the tablet market through the middle of the decade, Gartner analysts said today.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
A combination of costs savings and features plus a need to refresh the network infrastructure in general drove a Wisconsin school district to abandon its VoIP and data network for one driven by ShoreTel and HP.
Adobe's coming updates to its Flash Builder and Flex cross-platform software development tools, announced Monday, don't do anything to address the exclusion of the Flash Player from Apple's iOS products.
Nokia's recent decision to close the source code for its Symbian smartphone OS likely won't affect most application developers or consumers.
Telecom infrastructure provider Level 3 Communications will acquire Global Crossing, which provides Internet Protocol-based networks and Ethernet services and runs data centers, in an all-stock deal.
Apple is reportedly investigating complaints from iPad 2 owners who say they can't connect to Verizon's cellular network, <a href="http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110408/apple-says-investigating-verizon-ipad-3g-issues/">according to a story on the ...
The U.S. House of Representatives on Friday voted to kill network neutrality rules approved by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission in December, with majority Republicans arguing the regulations amounted to a government takeover of the Internet...
Seven segments of undersea data and telephone transmission cables that were damaged in the March 11 earthquake off Japan should be repaired by early May, an arm of Japan's biggest telecom group said on Friday.
With a new laptop computer under his arm, Kenji Takemoto marched into the Takasago Day Care Center in Sendai. It's been almost a month since an earthquake and tsunami devastated the coastal area of this city and for the tens of families living in the...
Google's delay in publishing the source code to Android 3.0 'Honeycomb' beyond a handful of large companies is temporary and does not represent a sudden change in its openness, project guru Andy Rubin has said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW