Kanimozhi Karunanidhi, a high-profile Indian politician and member of Parliament, is likely to be arrested later on Friday, after a special court in Delhi denied her bail in connection with investigations into the irregular allocations of 2G license ...
The number of 3G cellular subscriptions in North Korea passed half a million during the first quarter, the country's only 3G cellular operator said this week.
Future versions of Apple's iPhone will support China Mobile's fourth generation (4G) network, China's largest mobile carrier said, a sign that it will eventually offer the iconic device to its 600 million customers.
It had to happen: Amazon.com announced Thursday it is selling more Kindle e-books than print books, either hardcover or paperback.
Microsoft today called comments made by an Intel executive about the next version of Windows "inaccurate" and "misleading."
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
Novatel Wireless' Expedite E362 4G LTE embedded module has received technical approval to run on the Verizon Wireless LTE (Long Term Evolution) network, the chip maker said on Thursday.
When it comes to environmental sustainability, the information technology community has seriously mistaken its priorities. Our latest research has confirmed what we have been saying for four years. The IT industry is already energy-neutral in terms o...
Sean Maloney will return to the spotlight as one of Intel's most important executives on May 31 after several months of medical leave and a gradual return to work at the processor giant.
Clearwire is outsourcing the management of its network to Ericsson for seven years in a bid to cut its operating costs.
Out of nowhere, Apple is rumored to reveal a new product over the weekend, sending Apple Stores into lockdown mode on Saturday night to prepare.
SAP is giving its ongoing push into mobile applications an extra shove with a series of new products aimed at verticals such as utilities, energy, retail and manufacturing, the company announced Tuesday during the Sapphire Now conference in Orlando.
Vodafone Group grew its revenue for the fiscal year ended March 31, helped by increased data usage, but profit was hit by problems primarily in Spain, the company said on Tuesday.
Seagate today announced a battery-powered wireless external drive for mobile devices, including those powered by Apple's iOS, such as the iPad.
Comcast is expanding its services to medium-sized businesses by introducing metro Ethernet connections at up to 10-Gigabit speed, launching Monday in more than 20 U.S. cities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTETL DeveloperOther