Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
The controversy over India's demand that it be allowed to monitor online and mobile communications resurfaced again on Wednesday, with an Indian minister telling reporters that the government had asked Skype, Google, and several other companies to gi...
Yesterday, Apple seeded iOS 5 Beta 3 to developers. The latest beta brings performance and stability enhancements as well as more of the promised 200+ new features. Here is just a glimpse at some of the latest iOS 5 beta goodness.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has proposed new rules designed to make it more difficult for telephone carriers and other companies to insert mystery fees onto customers' phone bills.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday said it would release a 4G TouchPad tablet with upgraded hardware, which will be available with AT&T's wireless network.
Dish Network will acquire satellite mobile operator TerreStar Networks for US$1.375 billion under an agreement approved Thursday by a bankruptcy court.
Customer care calls for WiMax operator Clearwire will go to the Philippines after TeleTech Holdings, the outsourcing company that Clearwire hired last month, closes down the carrier's former call centers in the U.S.
News Corp. will close its weekly U.K. newspaper News of the World amid allegations that the tabloid hacked into the mobile voicemail accounts of celebrities, the British royal family, and crime victims.
Five large U.S. broadband providers will warn subscribers of illegal file sharing detected on their accounts under a new agreement with members of the entertainment industry, the groups announced Thursday.
The U.S. government doesn't have a huge swath of underused wireless spectrum to auction to mobile carriers, although agencies are working to identify spectrum bands that can be sold, an official said Wednesday.
India's top investigation agency, Central Bureau of Investigation, told the country's Supreme Court on Wednesday that it is investigating another former telecom minister, Dayanidhi Maran, in connection with alleged irregularities in the working of th...
The European Commission has proposed regulations that will allow consumers to sign up for a cheaper mobile roaming contract, distinct from their contract for national mobile services, while keeping their usual phone number and without having to chang...
A group of GPS vendors and users has challenged mobile startup LightSquared's credibility in a response to the company's new plan for a hybrid satellite and LTE mobile network.
You read last week's Backspin (you did, didn't you?) so you'll know it included a riposte from my old friend and verbal sparring partner, Winn Schwartau, to my April column "Curse you, users."
Mobile broadband startup LightSquared has raised another US$265 million that it can use for building its 4G LTE network, despite the uncertainty of that network being approved by the FCC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD