I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
Technology Topics | Mobile
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Given how much confusing and often contradictory information has been filling the media over the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if some iPhone users were calling in priests to exorcise the demons of privacy invasion.
1. It really is fast. TeliaSonera, the Swedish carrier that in 2009 launched the first major commercial long-term evolution (LTE) service, delivered an average downstream speed of 33.4Mbps in informal tests last year. Verizon Wireless, which is using...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
- Amazon's selling the 256GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick for $100 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD