Apple's Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer has said that the company is working hard to improve the iOS 6 Maps app that was blasted by critics when it launched in September.
Apple's CEO Tim Cook has said that the company has 'learned not to worry' about cannibalising its own products, referring to the comments about how the new iPad mini will affect the sales of Apple's full-size iPads.
Apple this week unveiled its highly anticipated iPad mini, a 7.9in tablet available that will became available to pre-order today, ahead of its 2 November launch date.
Apple plans to open a retail store in downtown Palo Alto, California, on Saturday. The new store, less than two blocks from Apple's existing location, appears set to share the all-glass front common on Apple retail outlets but was still covered in bl...
Tech stocks were flat Friday afternoon after earnings announcements from IT vendors this week and a government economic report offered glimpses of good news, but not enough to dispel the pall that hangs over the technology market.
Microsoft's Surface attracted a line of about a hundred people when it went on sale Friday morning in Palo Alto, California.
About 100 people waited outside Boston's Microsoft Store Friday to buy the company's new Surface tablet, which runs a new version of Windows.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Apple sold 27 million iPhones and 14 million iPads in the last quarter of 2012, swelling its revenue by 27 per cent, but its profits fell short of what analysts had been expecting.
Microsoft's newly launched Surface tablet attracted hundreds of buyers at a Beijing electronics store at midnight on Friday morning, with customers stating they had high hopes the device could offer an innovative user experience over rival tablets in...
That didn't take long--within hours of Apple's Tuesday announcement of the iPad mini, accessory makers began announcing products that would go perfectly with the new device. Here are a few that landed in our in-box in the first couple days, as well a...
Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing Phil Schiller has defended the iPad mini's price tag, claiming that it's the quality of the newly announced device that will help it beat the competition.
Amazon's Kindle line of tablets is more reminiscent of Apple's iPad lineup than other Android devices - with everything from the hardware to the app store controlled by a single company.
Is the Apple iPad Mini the right tablet for business? Perhaps. It depends on whether you're in the market for a tablet in general, or if you're really only in the market for an iPad.
Even though the unveiling of a smaller version of the iPad was widely anticipated heading into Tuesday's media event, Apple still managed to surprise more than a few people with the iPad mini--though perhaps in ways that not everyone was hoping for.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior DBAOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Network DeveloperOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther