The outspoken creator of Linux, Linus Torvalds, called for laptop makers to follow the tablet world's lead in using the highest-resolution displays possible on mobile devices, in a post on Google Plus.
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPad mini until Friday, but US and European based reviews of the newest, smallest iPad have begun to trickle through today. Let's take a look.
Scott Forstall was major proponent of skeuomorphic design found in iOS and increasingly Mac OS X; Jony Ive said to hate it. Changes at Apple could lead to new design choices for iOS and Mac OS X products.
Benchmarks for Apple's iPad 4 have surfaced online ahead of its launch on Friday.
Apple's lower-priced iPad Mini will significantly cannibalize sales of the company's full-sized iPad, with up to half of customers opting for the smaller tablet, an analyst argued today.
Microsoft's CEO Steven Ballmer has said that his company's new Surface tablet is what customers really want, and competitors such as Apple's iPad, Google's Nexus 7 and Amazon's Kindle Fire are products that you can't really use.
Taiwanese PC maker Asus saw major growth in its tablet shipments in the third quarter with the launch of Google's Nexus 7, and projects the shipments will reach at least 10 million units next year.
Microsoft's Metro environment in Windows 8 and Windows RT takes the iPad approach to apps, but is it better?
Microsoft has seen strong initial demand for its Windows 8 operating system, according to CEO Steve Ballmer.
Apple is testing iOS 6.0.1, which includes a fix for the keyboard bug, and resolves a camera flash issue, according to reports
Google on Monday announced a Nexus 4 smartphone, an updated Nexus 7 tablet with a fast cellular connection and a Nexus 10 tablet.
Telstra has announced the release of its own branded, 4G-capable Android tablet, simply called the Telstra 4G Tablet.
With Windows 8, Microsoft introduces a brand new interface that feels designed more for tablets than for laptops and desktops. We'll help you find your way around the new OS and make the most of its features.
Perhaps you’re still bleary-eyed from a late night spent attempting to secure your very own iPad mini—followed by the interminable wait for it to show up on your doorstep. Worry not! Thanks to vendors filling our inboxes with announcements, we’ve got...
Sorry, Android fans, looks like you'll have to wait a little longer to hear more about the Nexus 4 and the Nexus 10. Google has cancelled its Monday morning event in New York City because of safety concerns related to Hurricane Sandy, which is expect...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther