Telstra has announced it will soon offer data plans that can be shared across multiple mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Apple's iPad sees fall in UK market share as Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 tablets gain popularity
Research firm YouGov's Quarterly Tablet Tracker for Q1 of 2013 has revealed Apple's market share in the UK is beginning to fall as the popularity of Android tablets increases.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
More than 25 years after Apple introduced "Knowledge Navigator" as a concept that envisioned the future of computers, Intel has reintroduced the concept as the future of smartphones.
In a major upgrade to its iOS apps, Facebook emphasizes images and messages.
Facebook could be in talks with Apple about creating an iPhone version of its new 'Home' software, according to reports today. But will it really happen? Not likely.
Apple's next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, could boast a 12-megapixel camera with improved low-light shooting and HDR, according to a new report.
Microsoft has signed up another major electronics manufacturer to its Android and Chrome patent licensing program, this time Taiwan's Foxconn, which will pay royalties to the U.S. software giant.
Has Apple ever refused to repair your iPhone because it was water damaged? If you made a warranty claim and were turned down by Apple before December 2009 you may be able to claim compensation.
Apple's next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, could arrive later than expected due to development issues surrounding the fingerprint sensor, an analyst has said. The iPad mini 2 and Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone could also be suffering from d...
Apple is busy cooking up a "killer app" that will be ready to launch with iOS 7 this summer, an analyst has said following a meeting with Apple management.
Photos of allegedly leaked parts that could belong to Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone have been published online this week, indicating that the mute switch could become a push button on the cheaper smartphone.
Rumors continue to swirl around Microsoft's potential plans for a 7-inch Surface tablet, as smaller, less-expensive slates gobble up an ever-increasing slice of the market.
Products based on a USB specification that will double the data transfer rates between host devices and peripherals will reach the market in late 2014, the standards-setting organization said.
Microsoft will launch a new line of Surface tablets later this year, including one or more smaller 7-in. devices, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Applications Security ConsultantOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW