Intel plans to cut the fat from its RealSense 3D camera so that it can fit the device on a smartphone.
A new generation of low-cost Chromebooks are on the way, running the Intel Braswell chips that are expected to debut later this week.
An enterprise mobility partnership between Apple and IBM has yielded more iPhone and iPad apps, including the first ones for the health care industry and industrial production management.
You win some, you lose some. Microsoft this week dropped support for ARM processors from its Surface tablets with the Surface 3, but adoption of the chip architecture in Chromebooks is growing.
Microsoft has announced that its Surface 3 tablet will be available to purchase in stores from 5 May 2015 and on pre-order from today. Its price tag is $699 for the entry level model, and it’s a tablet that’s designed to appeal to those of you who wa...
Microsoft's Surface 3 is the first announced device to use Intel's new Cherry Trail Atom chips, but you can expect therm to show up soon in other devices too. So what are the chips capable of and what should we expect?
Microsoft wants laptop diehards to switch over to its lightweight Surface 3 tablet, which will offer PC-like performance and be eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 later this year.
With Android and iOS dominating the tablet market, Mozilla's Firefox OS hasn't had much of a look in. It's now getting a bit of help from ARM rival Imagination Technologies, which has ported a version of Firefox to a prototype tablet based on its MIP...
Once considered a lost cause in the tablet market, Microsoft's Windows will take market share from Apple's iOS and Google's Android in the coming years, according to IDC.
Google has opened its first shop-within-a-shop in London, yet another retail experiment by the company, which already has counters in third-party stores.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to ex...
Apple has delayed the production of its larger-screen iPads, as it works out the final design and features for the product targeted at businesses.
In this review, we looked at two types of business-class tablets, traditional tablets used by the sales force or other front-office workers, and ruggedised devices that can be used on the factory floor or other back-office environments.
Intel's Cherry Trail Atom chips are almost here, and if you're in the market for an Intel-based tablet the future looks bright.
Finnish company Jolla seems to be making good progress on its first tablet, which runs an improved version of its Sailfish operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTIT Systems Specialist- Database l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC