Intel plans to cut the fat from its RealSense 3D camera so that it can fit the device on a smartphone.
A new generation of low-cost Chromebooks are on the way, running the Intel Braswell chips that are expected to debut later this week.
An enterprise mobility partnership between Apple and IBM has yielded more iPhone and iPad apps, including the first ones for the health care industry and industrial production management.
You win some, you lose some. Microsoft this week dropped support for ARM processors from its Surface tablets with the Surface 3, but adoption of the chip architecture in Chromebooks is growing.
Microsoft has announced that its Surface 3 tablet will be available to purchase in stores from 5 May 2015 and on pre-order from today. Its price tag is $699 for the entry level model, and it’s a tablet that’s designed to appeal to those of you who wa...
Microsoft's Surface 3 is the first announced device to use Intel's new Cherry Trail Atom chips, but you can expect therm to show up soon in other devices too. So what are the chips capable of and what should we expect?
Microsoft wants laptop diehards to switch over to its lightweight Surface 3 tablet, which will offer PC-like performance and be eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 later this year.
With Android and iOS dominating the tablet market, Mozilla's Firefox OS hasn't had much of a look in. It's now getting a bit of help from ARM rival Imagination Technologies, which has ported a version of Firefox to a prototype tablet based on its MIP...
Once considered a lost cause in the tablet market, Microsoft's Windows will take market share from Apple's iOS and Google's Android in the coming years, according to IDC.
Google has opened its first shop-within-a-shop in London, yet another retail experiment by the company, which already has counters in third-party stores.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to ex...
Apple has delayed the production of its larger-screen iPads, as it works out the final design and features for the product targeted at businesses.
In this review, we looked at two types of business-class tablets, traditional tablets used by the sales force or other front-office workers, and ruggedised devices that can be used on the factory floor or other back-office environments.
Intel's Cherry Trail Atom chips are almost here, and if you're in the market for an Intel-based tablet the future looks bright.
Finnish company Jolla seems to be making good progress on its first tablet, which runs an improved version of its Sailfish operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTProject Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTETL AnalystOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersVIC
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- CCSales Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other