Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
The future of webOS has been hazy since HP announced in August that it will discontinue its webOS line of devices. The HP Veer 4G faded into oblivion, but the HP TouchPad has enjoyed numerous fire sales since the announcement. Today, HP announced tha...
The Novo7, a 7-inch tablet available in China that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, is set to arrive in the United States in the coming months with an expected price of $99.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
The Asus Transformer Prime, the world’s first quad-core tablet, is getting praise from reviewers, who say it might be the best Android tablet yet.
According to a report from Forrester Research, consumer desire to purchase Windows 8 tablets has suffered a massive decrease, slumping from 46 percent in the first quarter of the year to a mediocre 25 percent six months later.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
In the five months since Asus announced the Asus Padfone, few details have been revealed about this Android smartphone that can turn into a tablet.
Nokia plans to launch an iPad competitor based on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system next year, the company's French division manager let slip in an interview with newspaper Les Echos.
Gadget gurus have been testing out Amazon's Kindle Fire media tablet ahead of the device's Tuesday ship date and the consensus is that it's a solid alternative to the iPad for some environments.
It may be the end of the line for Adobe's mobile Flash Player, but the question now is will anyone care if and when it's gone?
A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
Between the popularity of Apple's iPad and the looming threat of Amazon's Kindle Fire, times are tough for other tablet makers. But their loss is your gain, as retailers have resorted to offering deep discounts on tablets that were, in all honesty, n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther