Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard
Nokia has temporarily halted sales of the Lumia 2520 in seven countries, because the tablet's AC-300 charger can give users an electric shock.
Lenovo sells most of its smartphones in China but it hopes to break out internationally with a new line of handsets called the Vibe.
Our world remains less than purely digital, and physical methods of writing still persist. Utensils that make the switch between capacitive surfaces and paper simpler and easier have existed for some time. Morrison Innovations wants to make them comm...
Folio-style iPad mini cases are great for protection, since they cover both the back and front (and usually the sides) of the iPad. But they're not terribly slim--in fact, a lot of folio cases are modeled after hardback books, and add quite a bit of ...
Teacher Dave Basulto knows first hand what shrinking budgets can mean to school arts programs. His solution? Pair an inexpensive iPad mini with the iOgrapher (funding through April 13), a mounting system he's developed for Apple's tiny tablet.
If you're looking to protect your device, look no further than Otterbox's rugged Defender series case for iPad mini. This case certainly isn't going to win any prizes in the "sexy and sleek" department, but it will protect your mini better than most.
Ten One Design's Magnus Low-Profile Magnetic Stand for iPad holds your tablet in place using magnets, and the nifty design of the stand means that with your iPad (2 or later) in the stand, the thin aluminum base of this low-profile stand is literally...
If you're looking for an iPad stand, you face a plethora of options and possible features. I tested seven portable iPad stands small enough to fit in your laptop or tablet bag.
The $20 CoverBuddy is a slim rubber hardshell case that works to protect the back of your Smart Cover-clad iPad mini. The case, available in colors to match Apple's Smart Cover lineup, protects just the back of your tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD