Millions of tests conducted by consumers themselves named Comcast as the fastest broadband ISP, and T-Mobile as the fastest wireless carrier.
T-Mobile has rolled out its Revvl budget smartphone, and it looks good on paper. Here are all the things we like about it—and one thing we don't.
AT&T is introducing its own unlimited data plan, but don't count on using your smartphone as a hotspot.
T-Mobile is adding features to T-Mobile One that it didn't have compared to Verizon's new unlimited call, text, and data plan.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
Whether you need just a few voice minutes or gobs of cheap data, choosing a plan through an alternative carrier—aka mobile virtual network operator (MVNO)—lets you stay on your preferred network while saving a ton of cash.
The new Nexus One Googlephone may be just the tip of the iceberg. While most of the coverage has focused on how the phone compares to the iPhone and other Android devices, the real importance of Google's entry into the handset game may not be apparen...
This month, PC World is excited to partner with Zero Latency VR. You and seven of your friends will have the chance to win tickets to this experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- Goodbye Fry's Electronics, we hardly knew ye
- Acer APAC Predator League 2020/21 to be held in April
- Thunderbolt turns 10
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies