Synology has launched the DiskStation DS1819+, an 8-bay desktop NAS and the RackStation RS1619xs+, a 1U 4-bay rackmount NAS.
Synology has launched its first mesh router, MR2200ac, which supports Wi-Fi Protected Access, WPA3.
Synology have launched DiskStation DS119j, a compact, 1-bay NAS.
Synology has launched RackStation RS1219+, a 2U 8-bay NAS featuring storage scalability and M.2 SSD support to supercharge its performance.
Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Synology have announced the new DiskStation DS1618+, a versatile, compact and powerful 6-Bay NAS equipped with a quad-core processor and designed for small and medium businesses.
Synology has announced the Virtual Machine Manager Pro, just 6 months after the official launch of Virtual Machine Manager, an application that allows users to run Windows, Linux and Virtual DSM on top of their Synology NAS.
With tens of thousands of hours testing on hundreds of machines, Synology say the new DiskStation Manager 6.2 is now ready to launch, providing more stability along with new technologies that ensures better data protection for users..
Synology has outlined its 2018 range of Active Backup Family packages.
Synology has announced the general availability of the Synology C2 Backup service to users worldwide.
Synology has launched FS1018 and DS218, two feature-rich NAS. These servers provide media streaming, file sharing and data backup features in desktop form factors.
Synology has recently launched the DS218play, DS218j, and DS118, three feature rich NAS servers with media streaming, file sharing, and data backup features perfect for home and small offices.
Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Network-attached storage (NAS) manufacturer Synology fixed several vulnerabilities in its devices' software, one of which could allow attackers to compromise the data stored on them.
Over 100,000 devices have a misconfigured service called multicast DNS that accepts requests from the Internet and can potentially be abused to amplify distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft OneDrive's Fetch feature goes away at the end of July
- AMD Threadripper Pro has 64 cores, 128 PCIe lanes and 8-channel memory support
- Microsoft Outlook's wave of new features includes a join button for Zoom
- Google's revamped Pixel Buds are now available in Australia
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies