The Norton Mobile Utilities beta for Android is a useful but somewhat buggy suite of free tools that any self-respecting Android geek will want to download and test. To a certain extent, it's a proof of concept, because Symantec has not yet decided w...
Disk maker Seagate claims it is finally making some headway in its attempts to get businesses to start buying its self-encrypting drive (SED) products, with a tripling in sales in the last two quarters.
At the RSA Conference today, two industry titans laid out what appear to be competing efforts to build an array of <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/topics/security.html">security</a> controls for cloud-based service providers.
Is your Windows 7 PC as secure as it could be?
Stuxnet infected its first target just 12 hours after hackers finished the worm, an indication that the malware scored an almost instant bulls-eye, a researcher said today.
Researchers at Symantec today said that the notorious Stuxnet worm targeted five separate organizations, and that attacks against those objectives -- all with a presence in Iran -- started in June 2009, more than a year before independent experts rai...
Early Tuesday morning Norton announced results of a Strategy One survey conducted last September that suggest one in three U.S. citizens have had their cell phones lost or stolen.
If you haven't bought a new version of your antivirus software in a couple of years, now may be a good time to do so. Malware is evolving faster than ever, and the latest generation of antivirus software is better equipped to handle this rapid pace o...
Sepaton today announced the next-generation operating system for its grid-based deduplication, backup appliance, the S2100-ES2.
What does $8000 buy you nowadays? Enough iPads to equip the entire family, with matching MacBook Airs thrown in for good measure? A couple of 3D TVs?
Spammers are people too...apparently. They have families and want to take a vacation to spend quality time with them over the traditional holiday break just like everyone else. Or, at least that is the way that it appears if you follow the trends in ...
The Stuxnet worm that disrupted Iran's ability to enrich uranium into bomb-grade nuclear fuel was jointly created by Israel and the U.S., the New York Times said Saturday.
Symantec today introduced its NetBackup and FileStore appliances with an eye toward offering customers choices in whether they want to mix and match software- and hardware-based backup and storage products according to business needs.
After a holiday hiatus, spammers have returned to ply their trade boosting bogus products, security researchers said today.
Security experts have warned of a convincing Facebook phishing scam doing the rounds in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- FTBI - Business Intelligence, Analytics specialists & ArchitectsOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther