Not quite a Surface-killer
Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
Apple's ambitious MacBook introduces many great innovations, although one of them is unwanted
Surface in pictures
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
Microsoft's online store is running a slew of Black Friday deals for their own house-brand hardware, including the Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 3 and Surface Laptop 3.
The 12.5-inch "Sparti" Surface Laptop priced somewhere below $600 will debut as part of a Microsoft Surface refresh this fall.
Some of Microsoft's premium Surface devices can't get the latest Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which was released last week.
Microsoft chief product officer Panos Panay says that dual-screen Windows PCs like the Surface Neo won't ship until "the right moment".
Some users say that the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has begun spontaneously developing cracks in the screen, leading them to call upon Microsoft to look into it.
Videos about Surface
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
- 3 must-know insights from our early Intel 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' testing
- The Full Nerd ep. 176: Tiger Lake H45 revealed, Ryzen 5000U battery concerns debunked
- Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- The ultra-mobile Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold changed how I work from home
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies