Not quite a Surface-killer
Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
Apple's ambitious MacBook introduces many great innovations, although one of them is unwanted
Surface in pictures
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
Microsoft’s Surface Duo is a dual-screen smartphone, the company’s first foray into mobile since the long, agonising death of Windows Phone.
If Microsoft sells Surface based on AMD, Qualcomm and Intel processors, it could represent a new milestone: microprocessor diversity.
Microsoft will be reportedly launching not one but two Surface tablets, which will be built around microprocessors from AMD, Intel and Qualcomm.
Microsoft is reportedly developing a dual-screen Surface tablet, code-named Centaurus, that sounds something like the "Intel" Twin Rivers concept.
Shown off at this year’s CES, ASUS have finally detailed just when their Mothership gaming PC will be coming to Australia - and just how much it’ll cost.
Videos about Surface
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The new Motorola razr preys on your 2004 nostalgia (and 2019 FOMO) with a $1,500 folding clamshell
- Ryzen 9 3950X: AMD's 16-core CPUs is an epic end-zone dance over Intel
- GIMP basics: Best tips and tricks for beginners
- Yes, the new Motorola Razr is coming to Australia
- PCWorld's November Digital Magazine: Microsoft's big Surface event
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies