Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
Microsoft is sticking to its tried-and-true formula with the Surface Laptop 4, according to a report: updating the Laptop with Intel's Tiger Lake and Ryzen processors, and not much else.
If you thought that Microsoft might upgrade your Surface Laptop 3's SSD to save you $400 or more, think again. The removable hard drive is there to protect your data, not for convenience. For now.
Images discovered and published by Evan Blass reveal what the Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, and Surface with ARM look like, ahead of the Microsoft launch.
Will Microsoft launch a Microsoft Surface with an AMD chip inside of it? That's just one of the reports floating around in advance of Microsoft's Surface launch next month.
We benchmark two Microsoft Surface Laptop 3s, one with AMD's latest mobile Ryzen 7, the other with Intel's Core i7 Ice Lake. Which comes out on top?
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies