To wait for the second model or has Microsoft nailed its first notebook?
Microsoft wants the Surface Book 3 to avoid the 'hot bag' thermal issues of past models, literally putting test Surface Book 3s into backpacks to make sure they don't overheat.
Microsoft's Surface Book 3 debuts with 10th-gen Intel Core Ice Lake processors, a whopping 2TB SSD option, and even real-time ray tracing options with a Nvidia Quadro RTX GPU.
Microsoft launches its long-awaited Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2, and the Surface Dock 2, alongside its Surface Earbuds and a surprise set of Surface Headphones 2. The goal is a "Surface for everyone," Microsoft says.
The market knows that Microsoft plans to launch the powerhouse Surface Book 3 and ultra-mobile Surface Go 2 sometime before the end of April.
Microsoft announces both a 13-inch and a 15-inch Surface Book 2 based on Intel's 8th-gen Core processors. We go hands-on with the first performance numbers.
We've compiled everything you need to know about Microsoft's Surface Book 2 two-in-one right here: specs, features, price, shipping date, and eventually our review.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
Windows PCs offer many more choices than Macs do. We'll help you sort through the options.
The Surface Book, Microsoft’s trophy laptop, finally has a rival: Porsche Design’s Book One. We take a close look at what the specs say about these shiny, premium PCs.
Microsoft and Wall Street are in love with Microsoft's software and services, especially Office 365 and Azure. a closer look at the numbers reveals problems with here problems with Microsoft's hardware business that should be rooted out?
This month, PC World is excited to partner with Zero Latency VR. You and seven of your friends will have the chance to win tickets to this experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- AceVPN.com Ultimate review: No desktop app, but that's not its biggest problem
- How do I get a PC for cheap? | Ask an expert
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies