Google's media streamer is a little prone to crashes, but when it works, it delivers a blockbuster experience
Popular streaming video on demand service, Netflix, may be the current talk of the town, but for Vodafone, the key word is Stan. The telco has stitched up a partnership with the Aussie streaming service to offer up to three-month subscriptions for cu...
While rumours and leaks of Netflix pricing broke on Whirlpool and made their way to Reddit and Twitter on Sunday night, Netflix this morning confirmed the rumours to be true. The streaming service, which will be going live tomorrow (24 March) will of...
One of the biggest gripes with Google's Chromecast is that there's no way to control it apart from using a phone, tablet, or laptop. That can be a problem if you need to answer a phone call, your kid has run off with the family iPad, and House of Car...
If Google TV was on life support before Chromecast arrived, the new media streaming device isn't prompting a pull of the plug -- at least according to Google.
Netflix' series House of Cards and Arrested Development both gathered several major Emmy nominations during Thursday morning's announcement of the 65th annual Awards.
It's movie night, 2016. A crop of teens streams through the kitchen, snagging chips and drinks as they head downstairs to watch the latest blockbuster on the new 4K monitor. There's excited chatter as the movie begins to play, then--
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
- Australian resellers adopt Huawei's bestselling Watch GT
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Netgear's first wave of Wi-Fi 6 routers are pricey as hell
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies