Users are set to ditch tape as a storage medium as one in 10 businesses have lost data following a failure of a tape backup system.
The scoop: Replica backup storage device, by Seagate, about $200 (for 500GB version; 250GB version costs $130)
Commercial solid state drives (SSDs) have finally started reaching the capacities found in the hard disk world, with the release of a new 512GB drive from US storage startup Super Talent.
Dell is putting together hardware and software for backup and recovery in one system, with integrated software, for small and medium-size businesses.
Rat74136's external hard drive is full. He asked the Answer Line forum how to keep backing up.
Nag, nag, nag is what I feel like sometimes when talking about backups, but I'm compelled to help people in spite of themselves. The bottom line is simple: lose data, lose dollars. When you talk about some type of disaster, such as fire or theft of y...
It can be a storage nightmare: Given expanding regulatory requirements and the key role that electronic records now play in lawsuits, some enterprises are saving every bit of data they have, just to be safe. As a gauge of storage demand, IDC says the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService desk supportACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther