Valve announced that Steam is ending support for Windows XP and Vista on January 1, 2019.
Valve has announced plans to launch two new apps designed to extend Steam’s suite of services and accessibility to include mobile gaming.
The High Court of Australia has dismissed a special leave application by US-based games company Valve to appeal the decision made by Full Federal Court to uphold the $3 million penalty issued over breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
Valve's Steam Machines were doomed from the start, and now they're slowly disappearing. But they left a lasting mark on PC gaming.
Civilization VI's first expansion is just weeks away. Today you can get the base game for just $12 if you sign-up for the Humble Monthly subscription.
The Steam Link bridges the gulf between gaming on your computer and gaming on your couch.
Streaming PC games lets you play them anywhere. Here's how to set up your home and devices for streaming, and how to use the Steam In-Home Streaming and Nvidia GameStream services.
Steam lets you share your games library with others. Just be careful who you share with.
Steam lets you re-download your purchased games, but sometimes it's easier to keep a local back up.
C:// isn't your only choice for storing Steam games if you have multiple drives attached to your PC.
Itch.io has made a name for itself among indie game developers. Now it just needs to resonate with consumers.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
There is a piece of technology for everything nowadays – even finding fish on a fishing trip!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Add ports to your PC with these killer deals on Sabrent USB-C docking stations
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Winning the game by rewriting the rules
- The new Palm phone is basically a Verizon-exclusive smart pocket watch running Android Oreo
- The awesome 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD just hit an all-time low of $200
- LG WK7 Smart Speaker review: A simple song
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies